GYEON Q2 Mohs Ceramic Paint Coating is an easy-to-apply ceramic coating that wraps your vehicle in a durable layer of protection. This incredibly advanced formula actually boasts the ability to increase the hardness of paint by 3H on the Mohs scale, dramatically decreasing the effects of environmental contaminants and protecting against permanent scratches in the vehicle’s paint itself. And GYEON Q2 Mohs Ceramic Paint Coating not only protects, it protects for a long time—up to 12 months per application!
If you take pride in your vehicle, but don’t necessarily want to polish and wax it all the time, then an advanced paint coating is perfect for you. Over the past several years, paint coatings have swept the detailing community and become a crowd favorite for their durability and ease of maintenance. GYEON Q2 Mohs Ceramic Paint Coating is no exception! This incredibly hydrophobic paint coating even offers a self-cleaning effect to make routine maintenance even easier.
GYEON Q2 Mohs Ceramic Paint Coating features an advanced ceramic-based formula that bonds to paint creating an extremely durable barrier between your vehicle’s paint and the environment. GYEON Q2 Mohs Ceramic Paint Coating is tough enough to stand up to bird droppings, road grime, UV rays, and more. The glossy results will amaze you, and they’ll last up to 12 months!
Directions for Application:
Always work on a clean, dry vehicle. Clay and polish paint prior to application.
- Prepare the surface using GYEON Prep to remove any polishing oils or residue to ensure proper bonding.
- Shake GYEON Q2 Mohs well.
- Using the included applicator, spread a thick, even layer of GYEON Prime over a section of the vehicle in a crisscross pattern. Break larger portions, like the hood, roof, and large door panels into smaller sections.
- After one section is coated, immediately wipe off any excess before it dries.
- Allow To dry for 12-24 hours, then wipe down vehicle with GYEON Cure.
- Allow to fully cure for 24 hours prior to driving vehicle. For faster cure time, use infrared lamps for 10 minutes per panel. Do not wash vehicle for 7 days after application.