You may have discovered the benefits of quartz-based coatings for paint. They protect like no other and allow water to bead up and roll off creating a self-cleaning effect. GYEON Q2 Trim brings all of those properties to your trim! Nothing looks worse on a freshly detailed vehicle than gray trim that should be black! After one easy application of GYEON Q2 Trim you’ll have about 6 months of protection for all of your plastic and trim work.
GYEON Q2 Trim is SiO2-based and bonds with plastics to protect them from degradation. Once plastic starts to turn, it can be difficult to revive it and keep it looking good. As soon as you get a new vehicle, coat it with GYEON Q2 Trim to ensure that plastic and trim continues to look great mile after mile. One coat of GYEON Q2 Trim repels water and environmental contaminants to keep your vehicle looking great!
Always work on a clean, dry surface out of direct sunlight.
- Prepare the surface using GYEON Prep to remove any residue to ensure proper bonding.
- Shake GYEON Q2 Trim well.
- Using the included applicator, spread a thick, even layer of GYEON Q2 Trim over the surface in a crisscross pattern.
- After the section is coated, wait 2-5 minutes and then wipe off any excess using a microfiber towel.
- Once the bottle of coating is opened, the curing process begins, even if you put the cap back on tightly. Once opened, you should use the coating within one month's time.
- Please be sure to use all coatings as soon as you can from the time you receive them.
- All coatings have a limited shelf life due to the chemical nature of how they crystallize. Look to use coatings within 4-6 months of receiving them (less if bottle is opened).