The Rag Company Twist Loop Microfiber Glass Towel
The Premium FTW Towel 16"x16" has an innovative combination of dense world-class twist loop weave material with The Rag Company's super soft, absorbent and durable ButterSoft™ microfiber suede edge. Perfect towel material + perfect border = a new definition of perfectly clean & clear for your glass.
- Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors; Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness and Reduce "Dry Drag". Use the Towel's ButterSoft™ Suede Border to Easily Conform into the Tightest Spaces and Quickly Wipe Away Dirt and Film Streaks to Complete Your "Streak-Free Finish"
- Totally Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Non-Abrasive - Safe For All Finishes
- An Excellent Choice for Wiping Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Glass Tabletops, Windows, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, Mirrors and other Polished Surfaces
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Always wash new microfiber towels before you use them
- Wash your microfibers with like-colors to avoid dye transfer from darker towels to lighter towels
- Like all high quality microfiber towels (especially the awesome towels from The Rag Company!), machine wash your microfibers with a microfiber-specific detergent like Gyeon TowelWash. Do not wash your microfibers with any cotton fabrics, and do not use any fabric softeners!
- Dry your microfiber towels on low heat, without dryer sheets. Do not iron your microfibers (we've never heard of someone doing this, but you never know!).
- At RI Car Detailing, we like to dry on low heat for a longer time period, rather than drying more quickly on a higher heat. The hotter the towels get in the drying process, the higher the probability that they individuals fibers will melt together, losing their softness and absorbency.